Dec 29, 2011

Jesse and I get to carpool to work everyday.  I love it.  I love it because he is my husband, and so funny...but I really love it because I don't have to drive! I am not a big fan of driving, it's exhausting and makes me so terribly sleepy.  Annnyways, on our way to work today, Jesse said that he can't wait for summer to come. I am excited as well, but I love fall and winter the mostest. However, after seeing this video from Tiger in a Jar, made exclusively for Kinfolk....I am now getting a slight summer itch....and an itch to make our own honey!

honey harvest from tiger in a jar on Vimeo.

4 comments:

dqb said...

Here in south america is summer!!! I share with you a little sunshine. I just lease a beach house for february, i will send you some pictures when i'll return.
;)

xx

fnjkeankjaen said...

I've seen this video and thought exactly the same thing, honey pretty much is my favourite thing, I got 3 different little jars for Christmas and I cannot wait to try them!

ROXY MARJ said...

Dominique, I am living vicariously through you! A beach house is so much fun!!! :) Would love to see your photos! xo

Vivi! The weirdest thing happened to me last night and you were the first person I thought of when this happened. My siblings and I went to go see Jesse's window display last night that he helped build..and when we were walking away, a girl came up to me and asked if I was Roxy and I said "yes" <- :-[) lol and she said...this may be creepy but we're Tiger in a Jar! I'm Julie and this is my husband Matt... She said she saw my blog post on them...anyways, we introduced ourselves and husbands and talked real briefly about their honey movie...They were soo friendly. I wish you would have been with me!! Food gifts are such fun presents to get, and honey! I love it... will take pictures? :) xo

fnjkeankjaen said...

Oh, I thought I had replied to that already...cant remember what I had written... Nevermind, start again:-)

So funny you bumped into Julie & Matt from Tiger in a Jar, I'm sure they're really friendly, can feel it through their videos. Maybe I'll meet them when I come see you in SLC one day.
Havent tried the new honey yet (didn't want to rush it!), but I'll let you know how it tastes. x

PS: this is moka, my rabbit http://www.flickr.com/photos/hardyvivi/5669845879/in/set-72157626608953318 :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...