Jun 3, 2011

Happy Friday friends! I am really excited for tomorrow because I will be having a wee little yard sale. If you are in the SLC area.... come on over... say hello and perhaps buy something marvelous. All my items are of good quality - I will have clothes, accessories, jewelry, dishes, tablecloths, craft supplies, fabric, books etc. and the prices are exceptional. :) It is a lot of good stuff - so much so that I am not selling things to make money, but to really just simplify my life. If you would like to know my address, just shoot me an email. Yard Sale starts at 10 am and goes till 2pm.

Other than that... I will be listening to this playlist all weekend:


and lastly.... a wonderful artist from Tel Aviv : 

I am hoping to get these prints... don't you love?












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...