Nov 19, 2010

My wedding photographer friend Joshua Brown introduced me to this music/art video yesterday --- this was made by his friends Chateau Bezerra & Alpha Smoot back in NY.  I have watched this about 10 times now... my favorite part is of the cross walk people going back and forth! You will loooove this and I bet you will be just as addicted! Plus, the song is perfect!


On Melancholy Hill - NYC Lights from Chateau Bezerra on Vimeo.


This last week has been crazy - but good crazy! As you all have read, last Wednesday I got engaged [which was awesome!] and then....the next day, I was offered a full time position at DownEast Outfitters where I work, as their Home Store Merchandiser! That has been a huge blessing, mostly because it means I can now start paying my School debt off!!!!

Have you gotten sick of my marriage talk yet? Don't worry....it will all be over in 59 years!  So I need to move out of my ultra cozy cottage apartment here come next month. I cannot begin to tell you how sad this makes me. :( I wish I could stay here for a good long time, but Jesse is 6 foot 2" and this apartment is made for someone 5 foot 11"....truth! I am 5 foot 4" and it fits me like a glove. I hope to find a tenant to take over my lease who I think will be sweet to this lil lady of a place. She loves to be clean, smell good, sing songs, bake cookies and cakes...oh and looking out at the mountains from the living room and kitchen window. If neglected, she gets really sick...will catch a cold easily... and then....oh gosh, I don't even want to think of what could happen to her...upon my first night's stay here, lady apartment and I stayed up all night talking...she told me of old tenants who use to occupy her...they were mean... we cried that night. :( 

So to help me find the perfect tenant to take over my lease, let me introduce you to my apartment. 

7 comments:

#A5 said...

roxy! hooray for all the great news! good luck finding someone to love your place!

chateau is one of chip's partner's at work and i have been watching his video non-stop for the last four days. so so freaking good.

xo, katie
(.. i need to fix this "a5" thing..)

ROXY MARJ said...

Thanks Katie!!!

That is neat that Chateau work's with Chip! What firm do they work for? Yeah the video gives me the same sparkling feeling inside that Sofia Coppola's Marie Antionette's soundtrack does...esp. with the Dustin O'halloran pieces!!!

How is the house coming along?

Likely said...

Your place is soooo darling! Your home is like a little piece of a favorite childhood storybook. so many fun things to look at, so whimsical and charming. You have such a fun style and personality.

I just added you to my google reader. I am Ashley Faust Winn's sister in law. She blogged about you and your apartment. She is right -- you put anthro to shame!

I am so happy she linked you! Hope you sell your place soon and can't wait to see the wedding plans unfold and a new home get all gussied up by you!

Laura Lee said...

Good luck selling your place! I wish I could move in myself.

P.S. I got buttons and I HATE them. HATE.

ROXY MARJ said...

Likely, you are so sweet! Thank you. :) I definitely can't wait to get a new place with my lover! He has really great style, a little different than mine but we are both excited to design our place together! I had no idea Ashley blogged about me...must go over and see! :))

Laura, I am so sorry... I promise though that you WILL get used to them and you won't even notice they are there...hard to imagine but it is true...I forgot that mine are off now...so you see...just wait a little bit longer - it gets better!

Whitney and Daniel said...

SO.. I was just happening by your blog and saw the little apartment plug. Wondering if you are still looking for a renter? I'd love to come check it out if you are.
Thanks!
Whitney Newman
8019168898

ROXY MARJ said...

Whitney!
I will call you this weekend when I am back in town...also, just so you know - I have two others interested in it is as well...nothing for sure yet though. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...