Jun 10, 2010

Today has been a crazy day at work! I love crazy days at work, and especially this day....for you see.... I received a thank you email from the editor [Summer Bellessa] of Eliza Magazine earlier today saying thanks for my illustration! :) Thanks Again Summer for the opportunity to be in your magazine...AND an issue with Tatyana Ali on the cover! HOLLA! Fresh Prince of Bel Air!!! <- Love that show! If you have never heard of Eliza magazine, I suggest you go to your nearest Barnes & Noble and pick one up! This magazine has really fantastic fashion spreads which says a whole lot, because I feel now-a-days there isn't a large selection of American magazines that #1. I want to buy & #2. Buy and then tear pages from to use as inspiration. Eliza truly is a fantastic fashion/art/design magazine...and no, I am not just saying this because I am in their recent issue...I just learned of this magazine months ago and was bummed I hadn't known about it earlier!


10 comments:

B said...

lovely illustration Roxy. All the best

Emily said...

Wow, congratulations! You look fabulous in print!

Lyn said...

Way to go, Roxy!!

Craig Barlow B. said...

Wow, that is a big deal! Very exciting. Well done.

j. vorwaller said...

hurrah!
:))

Sanne said...

this is great! Congratulations, love your illustration!

Jessica Marie said...

Wow...neato!!!

dulci said...

Wow! Great magazine - congrats!!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

Robert said...

Awwwwwwwwesome!!! I can't find this magazine here!!

IL GATTO SELVATICO said...

congratulations. that's fantastic.
ilgattoselvatico.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...