Jun 23, 2010

One of my bestest friends [Sarah Hermez] is coming into town tomorrow to visit me! I am sooooooo excited to see her! It has been a whole year since we saw each other and I have missed Sarah desperately! I love having guy friends, but I love girlfriends soooo much more! Anyways... a lot is planned for 4 days she is here! So behind on blogging.... :( it has made me sad.. 1. because I have SOOO much to blog about 2. I have been trying to be really good about blogging consistently 3. I have been soo busy with work... and will continue to be busy... looking forward to the end of July when things will start to calm down and I will get my life back...kinda have forgotten what that is like.... mkay...hittin the sack now. ---- night-o-rama!

1 comment:

Robert said...

comments deleted??? were they other male friends who RESENTED your comment about loving girlfriends so much more? I have a few resentful things to say, but I don't want to risk being DELETED so let's just say Im soooooo happy you and Hermez had such a girly time together, painting each others nails and pillow fighting, and talking about boys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...