Dec 12, 2013

Today's painting has a quote that I like a lot, and had pinned awhile ago on pinterest... 
I felt that today seemed like a good day to use it. :)  There a handful of people in my life that genuinely 
seem like they are happy all the time...and probably have the same issues [perhaps more] that you and I have, yet there is something different about them.... I guarantee it's their thoughts. ;-) 

To win this painting, please tell me what movie this odd looking creature is from...this is another tricky one!   First person with the correct answer on my Instagram wins.  If you have won a painting already, please allow 30 days to win something from me again. Gotta be fair here. :) Thanks so much for playing! 



2 comments:

bastisRIKE said...

i love your positivity, roxy. just what i need sometimes :)

have wonderful holidays!
rike

ROXY MARJ said...

Thanks Rike!!! I owe you an email...I will do that this weekend...it will be a long one. :) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...