Sep 13, 2012

OKAY! That's it! I'm officially planning a trip to Yosemite with or without Jesse. I've been begging him to go on a camping trip there...since we started dating and it's hard to get him to see past going outside of Utah. I will go by myself if I have to. This video gave me chills...you?  Oh.. and, I need to start saving my money for a telescope! <- for those of you who do have one, I am already jealous!

Found via Imogene + Willie



p.s. ever seen the movie "The Gnome Mobile"? :-[) A favorite of mine...I won't suggest watching it... some of you might wanna ring my neck afterwards...it's definitely not a movie for everyone. But if your fascinated with gnomes [check] and have love for the forest [check] as well as the two kids from Mary Poppins [check] well...then this movie is right up your alley! 

4 comments:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

That video was awesome! It makes me want to go to Yosemite too! I've been trying to talk Scott into a Glacier Natl Park trip. I just love Montana! Also, I haven't seen (or thought about) Gnome Mobile in forever!! I feel like I need to rent it now :-)

ROXY MARJ said...

Oh Jamie, I am sooo on board with you about Montana and Glacier National Park! Jesse and I talk about retiring there someday...<- doubtful because he could never leave his brothers I don't think...but such a beautiful place. AND..I love that you've seen the Gnome Mobile!!! ahahaha lol I laughed so hard when I read that! :) xoxo

Jesse Lee Barrus said...

Just for the record, we are too busy and too poor to go anywhere more than three hours away, but someday when we are more well off and have a little more time I would love to go to Yosemite and many other locations.....That is all.

ROXY MARJ said...

aahahaha lol You caught me! "CAUGHT ON THE JOB" Well....just for the record...I love you! :-[) xo that is all.... lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...