Dec 6, 2011

I mentioned a couple weeks ago about my husband Jesse, his brother kyller and Jesse's best friend Adam, all working on a "secret" project for a window display here in downtown Salt Lake. Black Friday was the unveiling of it and was a huge success! After they unveiled their display to the public, I had people asking me if their cookie machine was really making the cookies. I will never tell! ha! Also, seeing all the kids just stare at it in awe and then receive free cookies from the machine brought some vintage Christmas nostalgia to me that reminded me of everyone's favorite classic Christmas movies like Miracle on 34th st. or The Christmas Story.... If you are in the Salt Lake City vicinity, I recommend gathering up some kids and going to see their "Mechanics of Christmas" window display at Deseret Book. It will be up till the beginning of January.

Jesse, Kyller, & Adam in shop working on the display - sorry for the blurry photo...



Here is the "making of" video..... it gets me choked up every time I watch it. :] I am so proud of my husband and how hard he worked on this. But I am more proud of how the three of these guys worked so well together for the last 3 months, and even during stressful situations were always calm and having fun. I admire that so much. :) 

This video was made by M4 Creative Agency for Deseret Book

4 comments:

Sarah Larsen said...

Roxy! I can't believe he did that! It turned out incredible. How very neat!!

ROXY MARJ said...

Thanks Sarah! Yeah, Jesse, Kyller and Adam really hit it out of the park. Take your hubby and babies to see it, they will love it. :) See you tomorrow! xo

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

SO so cool, that was such a beautiful clip. x

fnjkeankjaen said...

Doing some comment catch up ;-)
I meant to say how amazing that project was. I was seriously impressed when I watched the video, it looks like it comes straight out of some kid's dream. WELL DONE to the guys!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...