Dec 5, 2011

Didn't get a whole lot done last week due to being under the weather... 

I did however get to build a gingerbread house with Jesse at our friends place over the weekend. That was a lot of fun, trying not to eat the candy while making it was hard. Avoiding sugar [especially ice cream] when I am sick feels like a workout sometimes. On a happier note...at least 2 of my succulents are doing well...the others, I am just praying they will hold out till we move to another place with more sunlight. 


<><><>

I love Thanksgiving because of it's message: Be Thankful. It's not hard for us to think of things we are grateful for...this was the list that kept going round and round in my head.... What were some of the things you were thinking of? Yes, I REALLY want to know! :)

donkey image via corbis

2 comments:

Shoko said...

Aw, love your list! The last bit, especially. I feel the same way!

ROXY MARJ said...

Thanks Shoko. :) Do you or did you ever have pets? Have you seen the movie "Temple Grandin" or read her book "Animals in Translation"? I think you will loooooooove it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...