Sep 1, 2011

Honestly WTF just mentioned teep-pees! I'm a coming over....hold on! :-[) I love their blog, do you read it? Their diy tutorials are truly the best i've seen out there!


<><><>

Even though summer is coming to an end here soon doesn't mean you should stop wearing sunscreen people...I want this bottle of sunscreen so bad....only because of the packaging and typography though. 


<><><>

I just came across this easy looking video tutorial for Peach Melba. I have never made this, nor have I had it before... wanna try out a couple new desserts this weekend, and this seems like a good one try out. Especially since peach season is aaa how do you say.. buh-bye? lol ...

This Peach Melba Parfait looks really good to try as well!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...