Nov 24, 2010

One can never have too many cowl neck scarves....I came across this designer awhile ago and instantly fell in LOOOOVE! Yokoo makes goregous oversized knit scarves, hats, shawls etc. that will make your mouth water, well for me they do! 
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
wishing I could go Here today
especially with it being all nice and snowy-like outside...
A long time ago...gosh, I think it was 8 years ago...I took a shoe making class at Make Workshop back in New York City, I took it with my favorite girlfriends Jenny & Erin ----- Wish I could go back to NY and taking their knitting class with the two ladies.... someday....
but I must get ready for work now, I hope everyone has
a wonderful Thanksgiving ---- I am driving to Idaho today with the fiance and his family for the Holiday... I am hoping where we are going looks a little bit like this painting of Grandma Moses's!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...