Apr 13, 2010

NEW PRINTS in the shop folks! Yeah....can we say FINALLY? I have been meaning to do this now for oh...I dunno..YEARS?! anyways... Will be adding a couple new ones every couple weeks, so always be checking! ;)

This is one of my favorites! It is a drawing I took from sketchbook just recently that I did of my church's president! He [President Thomas S. Monson] is such a smart man! Whether your religious or not, he is someone to look to for guidance! Can't say enough about him. LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!! :)

4 comments:

jo said...

amazing! i love them all, especially the sufjan one and the one of president monson. so great to have an image of him that isn't the typical photo you can buy at deseret book for a buck. (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

ROXY MARJ said...

Thanks Jomama! I am actually doing quite a few more works of art that are LDS themed that would be a little more appealing to an artistic/design conscience crowd. ;) <3

mama bear said...

Love them! I am amazed at how much you manage to pack into your days. But happy to hear all about it!

ROXY MARJ said...

Thanks Mama Bear! ha! I am able to do so much because I am a lonely single girl. <- it's true... i'm sure once I finally have a family of my own...I won't be getting a whole lot done...so best to flush everything out now, right? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...