Today's painting was inspired by these 3 things:
A sketch of a furr-child from my sketchbook,
and some vintage New Years cards! I especially like the Jewish one below...so cute!
* Just in case you're wondering about my gray sleeve with the stars on it?? :-[) I received this for Christmas from my inlaws...it's a plush onesie...and i'm assuming it was bought with the new Star Wars movie in mind? Either way, it's become my Star Wars marathon outfit. So perfect! ;-p
This painting is titled:
"Welcome New Year"
[can you tell i'm not the most creative in naming my paintings?!! insert blushing emoji!]
To win this painting, please answer the questions below
and leave your answers ON MY INSTAGRAM account, not on here....
first person with all 5 correct answers on my most recent ig post, wins. Good luck! :-[)
1. What is the name of this color for 2016 from Pantone?
2. millmercantile.com has a Tomboy lookbook, they are suggesting something is relaxed, what are they referring to?
3. What is another word for Dutch Vermilion? Merriam-Webster answer
4. The first Star Wars movie became the highest grossing movie of all time, BUT I want to know the movie that surpassed that right after.
5. How many films has Drew Barrymoore been in? imdb