Dec 31, 2015

Today's painting up for grabs is:

"Hello My Little Heart"

If you are not able to win this, I have a limited amount for sale in my shop, HERE.


To win this painting, answer the questions below. First person with all correct answers posted on my most recent instagram post wins. Good luck! WAH... just one more painting left after this! :-[) 

1. Where are the Fiskars headquarters?

2. Who was the first historical figure to grace a U.S. coin?

3. Who was the emperor of the Inca empire?

4. What is the biggest physicological change between caterpillar to butterfly?

 [answer found in video] 

5. Who wrote this song?

6. What is my husband's favorite outdoor activity? ;-[) *he does have an instagram account. ;)

7.  Who is the creator of Peter Rabbit?

8. Name one of our Roxy Marj baby rattlers [what is their name?]


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...