Dec 3, 2014

Today's painting up for grabs! 
I'm liking this one a lot... I call it "Red Pines in the North Winnie Mountains"



To win today's painting over on my instagram, please answer these 3 questions:

1. What group of people do these AWESOME mittens belong too?  hint: similar to my ex-husband's last name... which I still go by legally and need to FREAKING CHANGE!! :/ sorry for the rant. 

2. Name this women's baseball team

3. What is the name of this sport?

First person to answer all 3 correctly wins...good luck!! :-[) 




3 comments:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

Completely guessing here!
1. Mongolian?? Or Scandinavian
2. The Peaches
3. Extreme Ironing

Unknown said...

1. Scandinavian
2. The Rockford Peaches
3. Extreme Ironing

ROXY MARJ said...

You ladies gotta guess on my instagram!! :( oh well.. :]

#2 and #3 are right, #1 Sami people.

xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...