Mar 21, 2013

cue the slow life: 

gardening
reading
making
painting
sewing
baking
cooking 
walking
biking

all of these done very slowly, calmly and peacefully . . . . . 

This coming Tuesday my ceramics class finally starts. Been anticipating this forever it seems... And next week Jesse and I will build our garden boxes... I am eager to get back working on our yard again, put up a fence, plant some bushes and trees for more privacy and see how last years flowers will look this year! Even though I worked a TON outside last summer and moving into a new house and fixing things I feel like this past year I have been online way more than I would have liked... which basically means to me: my life has felt a little off balance. I'm pushing the restart button friends [ever done that? ] and welcoming the slow life back ... You will see less of me on here, as well as FB & Instagram, but when I do post I hope that the quality will override the quantity... and hopefully that will make up for my absence. :) xo




5 comments:

rachaelannep said...

i too am looking forward to:
gardening (Well, i don't have a garden but...)
reading
making
painting
sewing
baking
cooking
walking
biking

i just got my sewing machine back and i'm already so happy working behind it :) its nice to have all these things in order again.

One Little Star said...

Sounds good! There always seems to be so much to do, it is hard to make time for everything. The changing seasons always seems like a good time to reevaluate and prioritize.

Egan Metcalf said...

yeah I cant wait to start my garden! cheers to the slow life!

k said...

i think that kind of life sounds divine :)

Sarah Larsen said...

I love coming to your blog. I have been avoiding most all other blogs that I used to like because the thought of them makes me feel..uneasy or something. I'm just sort of in a place where I'm doing all things mom + I don't want to get caught up in superficial or trivial, which I've often been guilty of. When I come to your space I always leave inspired + calm. I love your outlook Roxy. I'd love to someday create my own space on the internet for creative outlet that makes me feel good/calm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...