Oct 25, 2012

I received a lovely package from Vivi yesterday... with so many wonderful surprises. She recently graduated from school in London [I live vicariously through her] and she is such an amazing designer with an impeccable eye...I really do look up to her. Do visit Vivi's blog, she posts about so many interesting things that will always leave you inspired. :]


Vivi's focus in school was metalsmith...she made these oxidized sterling silver earrings... and I'm never taking them off! The perfect size and weight. A little edgey but because of their smallness, they exude the cutest delicacy. I would most definitely hit her up for a pair for yourself! 


Muji....we both love this shop...infact, I don't know anyone who doesn't love it. You know you have a good friend when he or she stocks up on your favorite pen for you. :] This would make the perfect stocking stuffer by the way....well for those who love pens.


and chocolate [from Switzerland] always makes one feel better....










5 comments:

rachaelannep said...

those earrings are so beautiful. i got my package yesterday and i was so overjoyed! thanks so much!



rachael

fnjkeankjaen said...

thank you for the post Madame! xxx

ROXY MARJ said...

Oh yay! So glad it finally arrived Rachael. :)

Vivi, you're very very welcome! and OF COURSE!xo

Jennifer said...

Oh, I love those sweet earrings! What a nice package of treats.

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

The Muji pens are my favourite too! Though I live in NZ, more difficult to come by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...