Oct 13, 2011

Oh my gosh I just laughed sooo hard and instantly thought "I have to share this!"

One my family friends Libbie [Riel] Fairchild from where I grew up [in Washington state] has such a funny blog! She is sooo hilarious in person along with the rest of her siblings and doesn't take herself too seriously, which I adore! I was just reading Libbie's blog and came across this picture of her with her youngest girl, who is known as "toots" <- soo cute! Libbie, husband, and 3 adorable girls currently live in Hawaii....


[ Libbie and Toots are on the porch barbecuing steaks and shrimp]


In Libbie's words "Toots was there to supervise and provide conversation. It went something like this . . . ."

Me: Toots, go put some clothes on.
Toots: I don't eat my boogers anymore. I flick them. Or I wipe them on my baby because she can't talk.
Me: Awesome. Go inside and get some clothes on. You're in my bubble.
Toots: (Ignores me and continues to be mostly naked and suck on her sucker).





2 comments:

libbie said...

Awwwww . . . I'm totally flattered! PS. LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hairdo. LOVE.

ROXY MARJ said...

oh thanks libbie! :-[) Tonight my girlfriend told me I look like Suzie Orman, you know...from the Suzie Orman show! :-[) lol I laughed so hard!!! :) xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...