Oct 4, 2011

 Two of my dear girlfriend's Charlsie and Angela are getting married here soon. I had the privilege of designing their announcements for them. If you are in need of a unique design for an announcement, thank you card, business card...whatever it may be...email me, my rates are affordable..but, if you don't have the funds...I am always open to a trade. :)


<><><>

This past weekend was the 181st General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Which is the church I belong to. General Conference happens twice a year, in the spring and fall and is always an enriching experience for me. I consistently leave feeling so inspired to be a better person, to serve more, to be a better wife, daughter, sister, aunt etc.  I love to take notes during this joyful weekend and as always I love to share them with you. You do not have to be religious to appreciate the messages that are given at General Conference. They pertain to everyone. And I know that whether we are aware of it or not, I believe most everyone in this world tries to be better than their yesterday self! :)

<><><>

The message in this rough draft painting I recently did was from the latest spring General Conference. I love this sweet message...and thought it best to work it into a painting. :) 


<><><>

some of my notes:





5 comments:

Andrea Jolene said...

You better believe I'll be coming to you for invitations. Consider yourself added to the "Someday..." list!

Egan Metcalf said...

Oh Hey Roxy! It's Egan from Angela's shower. I got her announcement in the mail and love it!!! Anyway just wanted to say holla! Let's be friends!

ROXY MARJ said...

Andrea! It WILLLLL Happen!!! Do I dare ask about C.B.? :-[)

Egan! Hello hello! Do you knit/crochet or want to learn to? I am planning on having a knit night here soon...

p.s. Andrea you are invited as well...it will be in a week or two! Preferably when the weather gets cooler...

Lovely Lindsay said...

me! me! i have a custom request!
+++
i sent an email to your hystericroxy email address last week. did you get it? i couldn't get the email address on your contact page to work?
love, lindsay

ROXY MARJ said...

Ahhhh lindsay...I have not gotten it [yet].... I switched over to gmail...because my yahoo & mail.com accounts are corrupt. Yahoo only lets me check my mail half the time and mail.com won't even let me log in...my email is roxybarrus@gmail.com :) xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...