Aug 5, 2011

So on Monday our computer crashed.... total bummer. But we finally got our new one yesterday which then Jesse got right to building. So this morning is my first time using it and it is sooooooooooooo much faster! BAH! I love it! Our work spaces got a complete makeover as well this week since we had a ton of time to kill with both of us not being able to do our usual graphic design and illustration.  I'll admit though, it has actually been nice not being able to get on the computer and check my mail, read the news, etc. But I missed my blog, even though I keep a physical journal having a virtual one is such a neat thing! Think about it, what if our physical journals all had a button to push once one was done writing. *Push* and now anyone in the world who wants to can read it. It's such a fantastic thing to have a blog. 

Anyways...enough of the cheese. I am so behind on blogging but more importantly, totally behind on round 2 of my thoughts on how to meet that right one. Stay tuned! But husband Jay B. [taken after Beyonce's shout out to Jay Z from the music awards last month] has to get to work now on the computer. Till later my friends. 

And...a little cottage I drew in illustrator & photoshop just now that is copied from one of my cottage paintings I did two summers ago.... I recently pulled them out of my files to get re-inspired. :)

4 comments:

Ali said...

that is horrible about your computer crashing, hope you didn't lose everything. I seriously need you to teach me illustrator, I love this illustration you did.

ROXY MARJ said...

Ali, yeah it was a total bummer but all is well now... ;) just hoping though that we can retrieve all our work from the old one as soon as possible.

Robert said...

i want to live there

ROXY MARJ said...

you want to live everywhere! :-[)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...