May 10, 2010

I hope all the Mothers had a wonderful day yesterday! I wasn't able to be with my mom, but come this Saturday, she and I have a date! :) Yesterday was definitely a day of reflection for me + thinking about my mom and her amazing talents and qualities, my friends moms who had major influences over me while growing up, and my adult friends today who are mommies and whom I look up to in so many ways. I love Mothers Day & look forward to the day when I get to be a mom....hopefully?

Isn't this picture the greatest! If I am ever living in New York again, and have children...TOTALLY doing this! Can you imagine the space one would save! Also, how funny would it be to have triplets, and all 3 lil babies lined up in a row watching me cook/bake/make etc. Toooooo funny!
pic found via corbis 

& on a shiny note:

Having a gold rush to the head right now....

5 comments:

Susan said...

where did you find that photo? it is fantastic!

If... said...

Nice 3 column blog! Missy- you are a genius!

ROXY MARJ said...

Susan! Corbis.com! Ah! Thanks for reminding me actually. I am usually pretty good about linking things, but forgot today!

Allison....& TOMORROW it is YOUR turn!!! 8^[)

Craig >>> You and I are totally on the same page! ahaha lol

KamilahNYC said...

SOOOOO cute. I want to make one!

ROXY MARJ said...

Kamilah! YOU DEF. need to make one! :[)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...