Apr 4, 2010

Happy Easter everyone! I hope your Sunday is AWESOME! I made a little design this morning that has my VERY FAVORITE hymn - "For the Beauty of the Earth" Remember the scene in Little Women when May gets married [is it May? Totally forgot the oldest sister's name now] and everyone joins hands in a circle and then they walk around May and her husband singing "For the Beauty of the Earth" that is one of my very favorite movie scenes of all time. Okay, so if you click on the design below, it will open to a new window in its original size, 8.5 X11 and it's for you to print out and hang up if you wish. :)

4 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

You did a BEAUTIFUL job! :)It's lovely!

Chris Almond said...

A wonderful hymn. My favorite is 'all creatures of our god and king' but for the beauty of the earth is up there.

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

This is one of my favorite hymns, too! And I also started to love it after seeing Little Women which is one of my favorite movies ever. The March sisters also sing it at Christmas when they are bringing their breakfast to that other family who has nothing to eat. Anyways, love it! And your illustration of it is perfect!

Craig Barlow B. said...

Roxy, I've just perused this blog. So this comment applies to the entire thing, not just this swell Easter post. This all looks great. And congratulations on the Muse contest. Anthropolgie (sp?) will rue the day they didn't snag you when they could.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...