Oct 9, 2009

Yesterday, a couple of my friends came over to visit me. We got on the subject of taxidermy! I loooooove taxidermy. And I guess this creeps people out, especially my sister... she was overhearing our conversation and told me that I better not even think about bringing that stuff into our apt. :( I was actually planning on bringing my weasel back from NY when I get out there... but on a lighter note, this picture of these raccoons is awesome! I am in love with it even more so because I am reading "Rascal" right now by Sterling North... I CANNOT PUT THIS BOOK down! Definitely going on my list of favorites... growing up, our mom had read it to us a couple times, but I have forgotten so much...it is soo funny and crazy...especially considering it is a true story!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...