Aug 18, 2009

MEGA CRUSH ALERT!!! UB has THE CUTEST Swedish Hasbeens Jodhpur Boots right now !!! Found via EVEN CLEVELAND But sadly they are $375.00 worth of cuteness!!! AHHHH WHY MUST THE GODS BE SO CRUEL!!!??? ha! enough of my crying...other cute things stocked there right now are these wonderful antler hooks, Trompe L'Oeil Wooden Milk Crates, and cute vintage inspired classic red clocks!!! BUT probably the coolest thing of all...Urban Outfitters now offers custom made bikes!!! Pretty cool! Even if it means selling bikes to people who really don't "ride" bikes but it is more for show...we know who you are!!! Still...hopefully it will get more people out of their cars and onto some wheels! After getting my bills/debt all paid off, I plan on building my own bike here soon... it will take some time & $$$ acquiring all the parts...especially since I am very picky when it comes to things like this..but the nice thing about it is that once I do have one completely built...I feel that by then, I will be really really fast and strong! <- hahahah lol..that sounds funny to say...but it is the truth! This past Sunday I was finally able to ride up to the Capitol without stopping, on my lowest gear of course! This was a huge accomplishment for me. :) One of the things though that I did realize is that a lot of it had to do with my breathing...something I need to pay more attention to...my breaths were long and deep..this helped tremendously, at least I think so?


UO CUSTOM BIKES

5 comments:

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

argh! i've been coveting some hasbeens for a while now and these would be the prefect pair for winter! why are they so much money! maybe i can save up? i have also been building myself dream bikes on the UO website for the past couple of weeks. One day.

ROXY MARJ said...

girl! man oh man.... yep...those hasbeens have got me drooling! :/ awww... that's cute...building your dream bike... well, get inspired but I suggest not buying one from them...just build your own! :))

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

yeah, i should. kirk has been telling me for about 2 years that he'll build me a bike and it still hasn't happened, so i think i'll have to take matters into my own hands.

p.s. i think we're finally gonna be able to go to the twilight series at the gallivan center this week.

ROXY MARJ said...

1. Definitely take matters into your own hands, plus + once kirk sees that you are doing it on your own, I bet a 100 bucks that he will then want to take over! :[)

2. YAY! Come to Iron and Wine! It will be nice to catch up on everything you guys have been up to with Sycamore this past month and a half! :))

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

Cool. We'll see you there! Do I have your phone number? If not - here's mine for you: 614.949.3023.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...