Jul 6, 2009


Riding my bike without my helmet is something you would have NEVER seen me do...in New York City...however, since moving to Salt Lake..there has been a change..riding around is so much freer and faster and smoother..so I stopped wearing my helmet..but then last week when riding my bike home from the movies after a crazy rainstorm..I hit some rocks mixed with wet roads while looking at some cool shops which ended in me almost getting into a horrible crash. Lesson learned. :(

My sister Mari and I went on a bike ride last night up around the Avenues. Gorgeous. The houses are sooo gorgeous, my pictures don't do them justice! Looking forward to going on walks around there once Fall arrives. :)




this last photo reminds me so much of the movie "Benny and June" which was filmed in Spokane Washington [2 hours from where I grew up] the lighting of that movie was an exact match of the lighting last night...sooo pretty..you know how fonts have names...I think lighting should have names too.... :)

4 comments:

KamilahNYC said...

you need to ride your bike little missy. I'm glad you weren't more seriously hurt!!

ROXY MARJ said...

wha!? :[) confused here... I need to ride my bike? I am riding my bike! ha! You mean, I need to wear my helmet? :[) I know... :/ lesson learned..however, I forgot to wear it last night when riding... :( now I have a habit to break. blah!

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

when I lived in Salt Lake, I would go jogging in the avenues all the time. I loved it. I was entertained just by looking at the houses. Also - I love that movie. I remember always thinking how beautiful it was and that I wanted to live in that house. Thanks for reminding me. I'll have to watch it again.One last thought. Can you email me at info(at)sycamorestreetpress.com? I need to ask you something. Thanks!

ROXY MARJ said...

ah! that is a good memory. Yes Yes..watch that movie again..total classic! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...