Feb 21, 2009

something sweet! Doing a trade of artwork with my good friend ANNIE I am making her a piece based on my paint chip series that I started a couple months ago..and what I get from her are adorable cartoon drawings of my old dogs Stella and Sebastian. When creating a file of images to send her for inspiration, I came upon these two photos that I totally forgot about. It was about this same time 3 years ago and I was doing homework and then suddenly realized it was really quite..... both Stella and Sebastian were sleeping soundly, but how Sebastian was sleeping was too precious. A lover of heat like I, I caught him totally PASSED OUT on the heater...or face on the heater I should say... Even taking these two photos of him didn't wake him up! Hilarious! Hope this lil post stirred a smile. :)

1 comment:

Nelson Family Album said...

Awww...how cute. I miss those two. *snif

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...