Nov 23, 2010

Today we got an awesome blizzard! 
I got to leave work early
This called for a celebration
+ Bake up some chocolate chip cookies +
::::::: using a Nestle Toll House recipe...with a few tricks* up my sleeve :::::::::::

It was so cold I could see my breath.....
I have been using this recipe for 8+ years....has yet to fail me. :)
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tspn baking soda
1 tspn salt
2 sticks of ROOM TEMP. BUTTER
3/4 cup of BROWN & WHITE sugar
1 tspn vanilla
2 eggs
chocolate chips [jumbo preffered]
walnuts 

----------------------------------

my *secret trick:
make sure the butter is soft but firm...
mix EVERYTHING but flour together. mix it good. mix it for more than 4 min. SERIOUSLY!
then add the flour in slooooooooowly...but add 1/4 MORE after the 2 1/4 
hand mix in chocolate chips & walnuts
then dollop the cookie dough on to sheets with spoons..do not form with hands
bake at 375 degrees for 8 min! 1 min before taking out, sprinkle some SEA SALT on top of 
the cookies. voila! You now have the one of thee best chocolate chip cookies EVER!!!!!!

p.s. this is what I was listening to over and over while baking tonight...

5 comments:

MandiScandal said...

ROCKS! YOU WANT ME TO BAKE COOKIES AT 3750 DEGREES?!?!?!?!!? i think that will burn them!!!!! what about 375 degrees?!

ROXY MARJ said...

hahahahahaha lol!!! Thanks girl! will fix that right now! <3 you got my back Mandi!

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

I love when you put music up! It's always something I haven't heard and I end up listening to it on repeat all day long! I <3 your blog :-)

Cait Sherwood said...

i made those cookies today and they are incredible! thx

Anonymous said...

did you know that dereck now LOVES these cookies? so he thanks you from the bottom of his little mouth. they are quite delish.
Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...