Jan 11, 2013

Yesterday was super productive. I actually should be patting myself on the back for everything I got done yesterday.... hey Harley...wanna pat my back for me? ................. silence .................... He just looked up from his newspaper he's reading... rolls eyes and goes back to his paper... oh and get this, he ordered himself a pair of reading glasses on Amazon the other day! He thinks he's some
kind of scholarly dog now that he's over 10 years old....anyways, back to this pat on the back. 

I finally tackled the paper work side of Roxy Marj. Got myself a binder, dividers, hole punched paper etc. and a notebook to copy all my business notes in. I spent about 8 hours [not exaggerating]
writing everything down, organizing my sections, crunching numbers...you name, I did it.  

How this happened was when I was driving to the post office yesterday morning and then had this thought to myself "what if Barbara Corcoran or any investor for that matter came over to our house to meet with me and wanted to talk about my business...would I be prepared?...HECK NO!" 
So this kicked my butt into gear and I went to town. I can say that if I was ever to have an impromptu meeting now regarding Roxy Marj...i'll be 100% ready! So... I share this with you all because if you're in the same boat and find yourself unorganized on the business side of things... best to have that same reality check thought I did yesterday and get it taken care of! AND...i'm so ready to tackle my taxes...something that has really freaked the living daylights out of me.


The little notebook that I bought to go in my binder and keep all my business notes in
had some words written on it that caught my eye....... 


I normally don't buy things like this because I like plain and simple notebooks w/out writing on them ... but these words are right up my alley...an anyone else who aspires to be like this. ;)
 I liked the last line best: SHE SEES POSSIBILITY EVERYWHERE... so inspiring! 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This morning I took this photo of Jesse [my husband] I love him, and look up to him a lot!


but before taking that photo....  I took some outside. The one's of me Jesse took [obviously] :)
It's been another crazy snow storm for all of us here in Utah... man I wish I had kids right now!
















4 comments:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

I never knew snow had moustaches too!! Haha! I love all this snow!!

Egan Metcalf said...

Snow looks good one you! Good job on feeling better and being productive. I love both of those feelings! :)

ROXY MARJ said...

Jaime, snow's totally have mustaches..and beards! Tell Scott! :-[)

Egan, thanks! :-[)who'da thought snow could ever be an accessory?! Egan Metcalf could think it! I am feeling better, but then not...still congested and a runny nose...but the pressure is gone. Feeling good this morning though! :)

rachaelannep said...

haha roxy, those snow creatures are so funny. i really need to get my paper work stuff in order too! i just moved into my home studio so that's my next thing! we just had a blizzard here in winnipeg so we're pretty knee deep in snow too. love the pictures of you, lady.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...