Jan 28, 2013

Finally saw the sun today....it feels like it's been 2 weeks...really. I don't know if you've heard but apparently Utah has had the worst air quality this year [or just winter?] out of all the states. Laying on our bed this afternoon and basking in the sunlight sure did my mind and body some good. My body's been needing some vitamin D.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tonight I will be working super late, adding a bunch of new prints to the shop...
like this one below, part of my Native Bear series...


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Annnnd FINALLY had the photoshoot with my new 4 coloring posters! This bad weather we keep getting bombarded with just continues to push deadlines back...however, things could be worse huh... so I just need to count my blessings and remember that. :]

Jesse took the photos, these kids are just so so darling! Thank you Kim, Tara, Ashley & Stephanie for letting me use your adorable and very patient children! And thank you Kim and Wyatt [boy in the bear mask] for letting us use your beautiful home and being such great hosts! 




got some much needed shots with my coloring books too! :-)




















3 comments:

Alice Osborne said...

I need those cute ears your little blonde colorer us wearing. The 3-year-olds I teach every Sunday would LOVE it if their teacher was wearing those! Stick with me, kid! Cute posters, cute prints, cute kids.

Anonymous said...

haha, my comment is also regarding those glitter pom-pom ears. did you make them? i was thinking about how fun they would be for a birthday party. a mini, doubled-up take on a party hat--but much cooler! haha!

ROXY MARJ said...

Those cat pom pom ears are super easy to make! I will put a quick tutorial together on those. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...