Feb 21, 2012

Could you live at any of these four places below and be really happy?

The peace and quiet that comes from these images have me longing so bad for a place of our own, where
we are surrounded by nothing but flowers, tall trees, grazing animals...really anything similar to the photos. However, for now we are bundled up in our cozy apt. that I do like very much, and luckily where I sit I have four windows to look out and see many trees. That makes me happy. :)

Breathtaking images found here via and nothing matters when we're dancing.

Austria


Japan


Colorado


Love this short, by Lost & Found Films made for This Must be the Place TV - which is "a series of short films that explore the idea of home; what makes them, how they represent us, why we need them." <- how fun to make films on that topic alone!

    

3 comments:

fnjkeankjaen said...

Those 3 pictures are beautiful and really dreamy!
Homes are so important and fascinating. I spend a lot of time thinking about my future home I understand how excited you are about yours
x

ROXY MARJ said...

These photos remind me of you Vivi and your appreciation for that type of lifestyle...I can't wait to see what your future home looks like! :) xo

Rebekah Miles said...

what a sweet man in his rural home:) i just came across your blog, and really love your painted patterns.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...